Tabs - pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

To Boutique...Or Not To Boutique.....

Well? That's the question?

After I took a year off from hosting Finch's Holiday Time Boutique - Kevin moved in, we got married, etc. - I'm kind of itching to get back to it. But it's SO much work! If only I could find someone, or a few people, to help me bring Finch's Holiday Time Boutique back to its former glory, but in a new location (Minnetonka)

What is Finch's Holiday Time Boutique you ask? Here's a little background for newbies: It was an annual sale I hosted out our house in Minneapolis - every December: perfect for Christmas shopping - up to 42 artists/designers have participated in a single year. Local artists, and a few from out of state, hand over their handmade creations and I set the place up like a little boutique. I love making stuff: cards, "stuffed friends," artwork, home goods, etc. so it's a great opp. for me to be able to make lots to share + others, who need an outlet for their creative tendencies. + all artisits donate $10 to participate that I put towards our American Cancer Society fundraising we do every year.

Here are some pictures and the blog link to previous year's boutiques: http://finchsboutique.blogspot.com/

Home & Seasonal Decor, Clothing, Jewelry, Purses/Totes Soaps, Kitchen Towels, Toys, Framed Artwork, Baked goods & other tasty treats, Cards & Staionery, Candles...






SO!
What I need to decide...and fast... is if the Boutique is ON for 2011. Hoping others might consider weighing in on their opinions and if anyone wants to add their name right away to the participants list... (Jason, this is your chance...). + Perhaps I'll do a facebook poll too...

2 comments:

  1. I really hope you do a boutique this year! I was so bummed you didn't do one last year.

    ReplyDelete