Tabs - pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

As Ready as We'll Ever Be!

  Well! Tomorrow is EP Arts in the Park! We've gotten everything done that we possibly can without going completely crazy. Vehicles are loaded and setting the alarm to wake up early to head out to the park to set up our tent. I'm anticipating that set up will be super easy and fast, considering we did our due diligence and set up a quick 'dry run' in the back yard...and I then I went a little diagram crazy to pinpoint the last details. With a print out that looks like this - see below - I think just about ANYONE could set up the Yellow Finch.Gray Day booth!

you might need to click on the image to have a closer look.... if you're interested in the details...

+ I'm super excited! Just got an image for my sister-in-law Anna of Birdie & B's Sweets of the cute Nugget Cake Pops we'll be selling tomorrow! Yum!!!

TOMORROW only!
EP Arts in the Park
Purgatory Creek Park
13001 Technology Dr.
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

No comments:

Post a Comment