Tabs - pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Nursery Progress: Artwork

With so much fun artwork, Baby McBride's Nursery is becoming a little gallery…
We ordered this sweet "Muppet Alphabet" print by Mike Boon off of Society 6

Left: An illustration I did in college from my first little storybook "Jimmy's Tree" - the colors work out really well in Baby's Room.  Right: A super cute screen print from Sara Lintner of Too Many Suitors

"Nuggets in a Carton" - an illustration I doodled on a napkin one evening, scanned, and color digitally - became the start of many a Nugget projects - stuffed friends, tooth fairy Nuggets, Nugget finger puppets and wash mitts, etc…..

Yay! Raccoons on a tandem bicycle! This is an original screen print from my friend/co-worker Alyssa Nassner.
All of her work is the bee's knees!

Left: Here's "Robit Robot "rolling along by me + Right: Calla the bluebird and her babies in a little nest. I loaded this texture in the background: a scanned piece of Eucalyptus & Flax paper that Kevin and I made together back in school!

And a little something that's right up Kevin's alley!! Left: Our version of "Keep Calm and Carry On"
+ Right: a fun R2-D2 illustration I created, and Kevin approved.
When someone asked me if I was planning to add some of my own geekiness, I figured I'd better infuse some of what I get a little geeky over too :) Left: Got this great print from Painted By Renee out of Los Angeles on Etsy who sent it my way quite promptly +  Right: I found a pretty decent resolution version of this Platform 9 3/4 Hogwart's Express ticket online and printed it off for a little 3" x 5" frame
Last but not least, our McBride's family illustration I created over 2 years ago when we started this blog - and I've been adding family members to it ever since….
The Nursery is really starting to come together! Can't wait to share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment